BeSo chic. BeSo organic. BeSo boho. BeSo YOU. ...thoughts on design, fresh interiors + style from a photo stylist.

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

happy thanksgiving!

I'm sure you're getting ready for Thanksgiving as are we.  Shopping, cleaning, prepping, planning.  Digging out old favorite recipes. 

I wanted to share a couple quick pics as I get my dining room ready.  I decided to add a little earthy element with burlap garland which I wove through my chandelier...and placed under my fall leaf centerpiece...



{burlap draped on chandelier}


{fall leaves = perfect thanksgiving centerpiece}


Enjoy time with family + friends!

Here are a few things I'm thankful for...

* My husband + two beautiful girls
* Memories of laughing together
* Friendships deep + meaningful
* Times to dance + celebrate
* My sweet cuddly pups
* Unconditional love
* Forgiveness
* Fresh starts
* Chances to create

How about you? Have an incredible holiday!

patti

No comments:

Post a Comment