BeSo chic. BeSo organic. BeSo YOU. ...thoughts on design, fresh interiors + style from a photo stylist.

Monday, March 1, 2021

loving lately

 



Just checking in to share a few loves lately. Like 

Natural movement in stone
Sun shadows
Gold fixtures + faucets
B+W art
Vintage glass
and
Pretty desserts



Just paying the inspiration forward.

I have long admired Athena Calderone of Eyeswoon and her inspiring kitchen with open shelving dreams, wall sconces to die for + all around swoon-worthy inspiration for "living beautiful." Of course, I'm also loving her podcast "More Than One Thing." If you haven't taken a listen yet, do yourself a favor and do so asap.



I also saved this stunning kitchen nook of friend + designer Kelley Vieregg. I always love the simplicity and beauty of a tulip table, a built-in banquette and striking B+W art. 




This vintage glass inspiration is from one of my personal Instagram favorites Ashley Kane. It is definitely motivating me to take a trip, virtual or otherwise to do a little vintage shopping. 



And though my recent Valentine charcuterie may not have looked quite as amazing as Athena's kitchen spread, I enjoyed making beautiful food in February to enjoy with family. 




My most recent discovery for baking inspo + visual candy (literally + figuratively) is Zoe Bakes. I just watched her tutorial of creating a rustic Pavlova (a twist on this tutu-shaped meringue-magic dessert), and I'm ready to dive in.

What's been inspiring you lately? Do tell. 

Happy March ya'll! xo

patti

No comments:

Post a Comment