BeSo chic. BeSo organic. BeSo YOU. ...thoughts on design, fresh interiors + style from a photo stylist.

Thursday, April 4, 2013

still here...

It's Market time (Furniture Market in High Point that is)...so needless to say this Carolina designer is busy styling showroom spaces. 

Of course I'm dreaming of warm weather and a beach trip in my future...




{image via haute design}

...I've also been popping over to in-the-gray ... see my recent post about mixing vintage + modern ...




{image via lovelybride}
Don't you just love the mix? I love the gallery wall with pops of b+w chic and rich textures...the painted brick, the hide rug (you know I love me a hide) and the velvet tufted sofa. Yum!


xo



patti





2 comments:

  1. What a stylish yet comfortable room. I like the mix of fabrics and patterns.
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That room is gorgeous! Mixing styles and periods is such an art - it's inspiring to see it done well.

    PS. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! xo

    ReplyDelete