BeSo chic. BeSo organic. BeSo YOU. ...thoughts on design, fresh interiors + style from a photo stylist.

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

work space inspiration

OK, It's not exactly spring, but I need to do some serious office cleaning & re-arranging. This is my current wall of inspiration...


It includes pics of some of my favorite places, like Paris & the beach. And my favorite people, my husband & two daughters.  It highlights some of my loves, like dance, dragonflies & art...& my go-to quotes for inspiration..."go confidently in the direction of your dreams."  And of course, overflowing are many of my fave styling tear-sheets from magazines & catalogs to inspire me.

But...I desperately need to update my board & re-vamp my office.  It has become the dumping ground for all unwanted, unidentified items (you know the drill).

To get me motivated, I found a few images of inspiration to kick into gear my office re-do.

I hope to emulate the vibe of these dreamy spaces...

{via matissecolor.blogspot}

{via Lonny June/July 2012}

{via The Design Files}

{via dustjacketattic.blogspot}

{via littlebitsoflovely.blogspot}


{all images above are on my "work it!" pinboard pinterest-BeSoStyle}


...And here are some work spaces I've styled for shoots.  Perhaps I can steal an idea or two from my own creations as well...

desk
{I love the gray wall colour, the graphic b+w art & the fresh coleus stem.  This was shot for the stanley furniture Archipelago Collection by kenton robertson}

home office
{I especially like the ampersand from anthropologie...the series of b+w Paris photos & the collection of architectural drawings...this was shot for Stanley's Avalon Heights Collection by kenton robertson}


{I love this detail of the groovy little chair sculptures, thanks to amazing furniture designer John Black, jblackdesign}

...So, here's to motivation & determination.  I need to get psyched and dig in. I'll show you how it turns out (eventually).

What's your nagging project? Do tell.  I'd love to know I'm not just sending this out to the great void.  Hope this blog motivates someone else to bring a little more style to their life too.

patti






1 comment:

  1. oh yes. that gray room is just the thing. now, if I could only get organized. it makes me more productive, I think, don't you?

    ReplyDelete