BeSo chic. BeSo organic. BeSo YOU. ...thoughts on design, fresh interiors + style from a photo stylist.

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

oh christmas tree

How's your December? I hope you're enjoying the simple pleasures of the season.

We were able to get our fresh tree this past weekend.  Oh how I love the smell of pine + the look of twinkly lights.  I thought I'd share a few photos with you as the decorating process continues...


searching for the perfect Christmas pine tree
{At the lot selecting our tree}
{the finished tree ~ twinkle lights, snowflakes, white + pink}
...One of my favorite things about holiday decorating is pulling out the old holiday photo cards to see how much the girls have grown-up...

{a few of our Christmases Past}
Despite all the craziness of the holidays, I'm wishing you many special moments. 

...And be on the look-out because very soon I'm going to be offering a Holiday Give-Away!!!

Don't you just love winning stuff? I've contacted some very cool merchants + some artsy friends who are willing to offer up some festive goods (think jewelry, candles + more).  I'll be posting how you can win soon! 

Stay in touch.

xo

patti



No comments:

Post a Comment