BeSo chic. BeSo organic. BeSo YOU. ...thoughts on design, fresh interiors + style from a photo stylist.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

pink + red styling

I've had a whirlwind of a week, so I apologize for being a slack blogger. I wanted to be sure you knew I was thinking of you... and as always seeking inspiration for style + design.

As you know I've been loving pink + red, an always-favorite colour combination for me, anytime of year.


I did a little styling + visual merchandising at Post & Gray in Charlotte this week, as well as writing for in-the-gray (see here for more images + ideas).

 
These are a few close-ups (don't you love the pink hyacinth + red tulips? I'm officially craving Spring now)...






{follow me on instagram}

...And here are two of my favorite pink + red stylings that I can't take credit for...

{via champagneandpinkcigarettes}



 {classic. via pink + red pinboard}



A big blog hug to all my readers.  Thanks for staying connected.

{via}


xoxo

patti 


3 comments:

  1. Oh yes, love those colours and I am sooo ready for Spring! Have a lovely weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patti! wHAT LOVELY PHOTOS. tHANKS SO MUCH FOR POPPING OVER TO MY BLOG AND YOUR LOVELY COMMENT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If anyone had asked me if pink and red work together, I'd have said "No!" before, but now you have changed my mind. Lovely inspiration pieces! =)

    ReplyDelete