BeSo chic. BeSo organic. BeSo YOU. ...thoughts on design, fresh interiors + style from a photo stylist.

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

white hot summer!

Aahh! fresh, crisp white.  I love white all year round, but I find it especially cooling & soothing in the heat of summer.  It's been steamy hot here in the Carolinas so I've been reaching for my fave white pieces on a regular basis (like my lace skirt from banana & my white jeans, summer staples).  

I've also been attempting to fine-tune our family beach getaway plans to Charleston.  How come none of the beach cottages I find on-line look like this?



...Ok, I'm going to put it out there to the universe (aka- the blogosphere) ... my dream gig is to decorate beach cottages, condos, homes, villas... any beach is fine.  Anyone need a designer?

Here are more white, summer-inspired images to INSPIRE you too...















A girl can dream, right?  Happy summer!
{images via pinterest}

xo

patti

No comments:

Post a Comment