BeSo chic. BeSo organic. BeSo YOU. ...thoughts on design, fresh interiors + style from a photo stylist.

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

gold + recycled = pretty + re-purposed

So, I came across these pretty, sleek gold containers via Emily Henderson's open sky board on pinterest. (click links if you want some of these beauties.)


... and immediately I thought of the can of gold spray paint in my garage & the aluminum cans in my recycling bin.  Okay, so they're not quite as luxe, but the price is right (free!).  I decided to spray a wine bottle too...something I've been wanting to try.  And I trimmed a few crepe myrtle branches to spray paint also.  Here are the before and after pics of my quick diy...

{before}

{after}





{gold + candles}
{gold crepe myrtle branches + candlelight. table from z-gallerie}



{magnolias + gold + candles}




I added some magnolia stems (thanks Kelly from bungalow blue for the inspiration.)

gilded pumpkins
{gold pumpkins}

So...what do you think? Any diy projects on your list of to-do's? Can't believe Thanksgiving is right around the corner.

What are your plans?

xo

patti

No comments:

Post a Comment