BeSo chic. BeSo organic. BeSo YOU. ...thoughts on design, fresh interiors + style from a photo stylist.

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

october goodness

Sorry I've been MIA for a bit...
Had a big shoot last week.  All went well.  I was doing more kids rooms...decorating with candy (Yum!)... still have to sort through the bubblegum balls, rock candy, candy necklaces, candy dots...

I brought some orange gerbera daisies home from the shoot to spice-up my mantel...


{gold votives are from west elm}

I just love fall, especially the amazing colours.  I gave-in to an October splurge and bought a bag of caramels and some crisp fuji apples yesterday.  Caramel Apples are in the game plan for the week.

I have a guest post coming soon.  Just wanted to make sure you knew I haven't forgotten you.  Will be sharing more style inspiration soon...

Have an amazing week!

xo

patti

No comments:

Post a Comment